Functions of certification bodies:
- assessment of the forestry system and supply chain for compliance with FSC requirements;
- issuance of certificates and licenses for the use of FSC trademarks;
- conducting annual inspections of FSC certificate holders;
- cancellation and suspension of issued certificates;
- informing applicants on certification issues within their competence.
You can always check the latest up-to-date information on accreditation and the status of conformity assessment bodies on the ASI website